Fundraising for the event benefitted the MACC Fund (Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, Inc.).
"The MACC Fund was honored to be the charitable beneficiary of the inaugural Brewers Mini,” said John Cary, Executive Director of the MACC Fund. “We were thrilled with the incredible response of the runners who raised over $111,000 for pediatric cancer and blood disorder research."
The scenic and unique course began at beautiful Miller Park and took participants through many Milwaukee landmarks including the Miller Valley, the Harley-Davidson Museum, Mitchell Park Conservatory (The Domes), and others.
The top three times for both women and men this morning follow:
1. Dani Fischer of Madison, WI 1:18:49
2. Elizabeth Brothen of West Allis, WI 1:29:45
3. Carly Windt of Milwaukee, WI 1:29:57
1. Ryan Richardson of Franklin, WI 1:13:18
2. Rodee Schneider of Appleton, WI 1:14:44
3. Ryan Kruger of Iowa City, IA 1:15:22