You can check out the Amex website for a list of those participating, but there are many more great locally owned shops around.
OK, I know what you're thinking. Aren't all these places boutique stores for women? You would be wrong, and surprised at how many options there are for men.
We have checked the list and filtered out all the man-friendly ones and also added in some of our own favorites for the men in your life.
- Brass Rooster - premier hat and accessories shop
- Brew City - Milwaukee themed apparel
- Halo Soap - locally hand made, natural men's grooming products
- Hot Pop - pop culture gear
- Laacke & Joys - outdoor gear
- Milwaukee Blacksmith - wrought iron, nuff said
- Moda3 - snow, street, and skate gear
- Purple Door Ice Cream super-premium ice cream with flavors like salted caramel, coffee, even whiskey
- Roger Stevens - Menswear
- Roots Underground Outfitters - urban clothing sand high-end fashion brands
- Sophisticated Man Boutique - Menswear
In addition to these businesses don;t forget about those that have services as well, like restaurants or even barbershops, where you could get a gift certificate. Of course if you yourself are a man and need to shop for the ladies in your life, check out the list and/or find a locally owned business to shop at. And remember year-round we keep a list of Products & Services for the Greater Milwaukee Man.